Digital Marketing Contractor
You are experienced in planning digital marketing campaigns for web, SEO, social media, and email. You enjoy creating campaign strategies, deploying them, and then analyzing the results to improve future iterations. You have experience with web analytics and reporting tools. You have familiarity with CMSs, CRMs, and email clients likes Salesforce, Hubspot, Eloqua, or Adobe CRM.
If this sounds like you, maybe you are Mad*Pow’s next Digital Marketing Contractor. Our greatest asset is our people and we are seeking an experienced digital marketer with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead, manage, and report on integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept through execution.
The Digital Marketing Contractor will work with the Digital Marketing team, supporting internal design teams and external vendors to launch, monitor, report, and optimize campaigns on time and budget. This is a part-time contract position offering a fun and exciting working environment in a growing company.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Completing competitive, marketing, SEO, inbound, and web performance audits
- Designing, building and executing digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and inbound marketing campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing the results based on ROI and KPIs
- Identifying trends and insights, and adjusting for performance based on those insights
- Brainstorming new and creative client growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and improving user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Implementing conversion points and optimizing user funnels
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years’ experience with digital marketing in a professional setting
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT, and Analytics Platforms, bonus if experienced in Adobe Suite
- Extensive expertise with digital marketing tools such as email clients, analytics, testing software, CMSs, and CRMs
- Specific capability with Salesforce, Google products, Eloqua, Adobe CRM/CMS, Hubspot, Webtrends and Optimizely a bonus
- Independent drive and strong attention to detail of client needs, quality control, and data accuracy
- Highly collaborative and eager to participate
- Ability to effectively manage time and deadlines
- Solid understanding of inbound marketing and conversion optimization strategies
- Awareness of UX design best practices such as, but not limited to, accessibility, performance and usability considerations
- Comprehension of responsive and adaptive design use in digital marketing
- Willing to dress up and meet clients on occasion, occasional travel required
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Mad*Pow is a design agency that improves the experiences people have with technology, organizations, and each other. Using human-centered design, Mad*Pow creates strong multi-channel experience strategies, intuitive digital experiences and streamlined processes for its clients. Founded in 2000, Mad*Pow has partnered with industry leaders including Cigna, ESPN, Pearson, adidas, John Hancock, Microsoft, and Google. Mad*Pow has received honors for design excellence by the Webby Awards and the W3C. The company has offices in Boston and Portsmouth, NH.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through our online portal at madpow.appone.com
with a cover letter that highlights why YOU are the next Mad*Power and your resume